Thread: W: Conda Green Targa

W: Conda Green Targa

Looking for a Conda Green Targa with tan/beige interior. Will consider any condition. Needs to be matching numbers.

Gallery Junction in Orange, CA has one. I believe it's a 71'
    Clay Carr
    R Gruppe #806
    1973 911T Hot Rod

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownCar View Post
    Gallery Junction in Orange, CA has one. I believe it's a 71'
    Black interior though

Easier to change than the paint color ha!
    Clay Carr
    R Gruppe #806
    1973 911T Hot Rod

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownCar View Post
    Easier to change than the paint color ha!
    Hah - true but easiest not to have to change anything at all

Easier to change the interior color than to find a unicorn...
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

1970 911 EEEE number matching was conda green now yellow. Drives great and NO RUST.

COUPE not Targa

Quote Originally Posted by Arne View Post
    Easier to change the interior color than to find a unicorn...
    Wouldn’t necessarily call a 911t targa a unicorn but agreed, can’t always get what you want when you’re looking for a long hood.
    @OP, where are you based? I might know about one in that combo but it’s based in Europe (US spec car).

Quote Originally Posted by camarilla View Post
    Wouldn’t necessarily call a 911t targa a unicorn but agreed, can’t always get what you want when you’re looking for a long hood.
    @OP, where are you based? I might know about one in that combo but it’s based in Europe (US spec car).
    Considering the OP is looking for a Targa in any condition, it’s obvious that he isn’t interested in creating that particular color combination. He wants a car that was originally in that combination. Combine that with the matching numbers requirement and Yeah,,,,, Arne is right, but of a unicorn search. How many of that exact combo produced 70/71?
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Quote Originally Posted by 70SATMan View Post
    Considering the OP is looking for a Targa in any condition, it’s obvious that he isn’t interested in creating that particular color combination. He wants a car that was originally in that combination. Combine that with the matching numbers requirement and Yeah,,,,, Arne is right, but of a unicorn search. How many of that exact combo produced 70/71?
    Not sure I guess you 2 are right. I was just working off of the one on BaT that was relisted a 2x times gave me the impression that they’re more common than they actually might be. There was one on PCARmarket not too long ago as well.