Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all these 911L now ? Here are some stats

this registry once a year? updates the cars listed for the members.... It has the information you are looking for. You have to pick out the "L" from the list.
    I don't know if you would have to ask the registry for permission to post the information else ware?

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bob joyce View Post
    this registry once a year? updates the cars listed for the members.... It has the information you are looking for. You have to pick out the "L" from the list.
    I don't know if you would have to ask the registry for permission to post the information else ware?
    Thank you and you are right, but the SREG listing is for paid members only and shall not be reproduced or publish openly on the forum; and I do NOT intent to upset neither the paid members nor the admins.

All the best.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier PJB View Post
    Thank you and you are right, but the SREG listing is for paid members only and shall not be reproduced or publish openly on the forum; and I do NOT intent to upset neither the paid members nor the admins.

All the best.
    The intention of Xavier is building sort of aggregated stats similar to the ones I am producing here ... no breach of privacy or misuse of privileged information meant.
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Thumbs up

No worries... Xavier and I exchanged PM's...
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I own 11805225. Built 2/7/68. Factory sunroof, rear wiper and halogen fog lights. Also Bahama yellow. Xavier, I emailed you photos of my kardex and COA. I had trouble loading the photos here. Unique story to the car. I’ll post the story one day when I have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by mejia_anthony View Post
    I own 11805225. Built 2/7/68. Factory sunroof, rear wiper and halogen fog lights. Also Bahama yellow. Xavier, I emailed you photos of my kardex and COA. I had trouble loading the photos here. Unique story to the car. I’ll post the story one day when I have more time.

Mail Received Anthony, thank you
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Can we please not ruin this thread with non 911L info / topic.

Xavier, is a good dude, let’s stick to the 911L data / info he is looking for.

Here are the first results I have gathered on location and colors spread.
    Location : 15 located through responses from fellow members or from the ads I found on the net.
    Colors are from a from various sources from memebers and gathered on the net, magazines etc. (but not the SREG file as I will not use it)
    Name:  Capture d’écran 2021-09-24 à 17.55.33.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  41.7 KB

Name:  Capture d’écran 2021-09-24 à 17.46.14.png
Views: 139
Size:  48.1 KB
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Quote Originally Posted by Biancaneve View Post
    The intention of Xavier is building sort of aggregated stats similar to the ones I am producing here ... no breach of privacy or misuse of privileged information meant.
    Thank you Massimo.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

Thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by mejia_anthony View Post
    Can we please not ruin this thread with non 911L info / topic.

Xavier, is a good dude, let’s stick to the 911L data / info he is looking for.
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407