Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aspen '78 Parade Decal Recreation

Aspen '78 Parade Decal Recreation

For anyone who's interested, I've recreated the Aspen '78 sticker, using an original sticker as reference. It will be a clear, front-adhesive sticker like the one shown in this link https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...n-Parade-decal. I don't want to post a full image of the final sticker for obvious reasons, but so you can see the level of detail, here's a section of the artwork showing the top of the letter 'n' in the word 'Aspen' and the bottom of the apostrophe. The blue background is only there to make the artwork more readable.

- Size is roughly 5.5" x 2.25"
    - $15.00 (includes shipping within the US).

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dpetterson; 10-21-2021 at 03:57 PM.

When will these be available?!

Quote Originally Posted by dpetterson View Post
    For anyone who's interested, I've recreated the Aspen '78 sticker, using an
    original sticker as reference. It will be a clear, front-adhesive sticker like the one shown in the link below. I don't want to post a full image of the final sticker for obvious reasons, but so you can see the level of detail, here's a section of the artwork showing the top of the 'n' in the word Aspen and the bottom of the apostrophe. The blue background is only there to make the artwork more readable.

https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...n-Parade-decal

- Size is roughly 5.5" x 2.25"
    - $15.00 (includes shipping within the US).

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
    used to shorten long hoods, now we stretch short hoods...
    Richard Goncalves
    Early 911s#1516
    1980 SC Coupe Euro

Hi Rich - should be available late next week. Will give you a shout once I have them.

I'd be up for a couple....

SWB, Nothing better....
    CraigF #2695

Sounds good Craig!

I'm in for 2 Please send payment preferences

Jerry

Thanks Jerry - will do.

Quote Originally Posted by dpetterson View Post
    Hi Rich - should be available late next week. Will give you a shout once I have them.
    Is there an ETA on these?

SWB, Nothing better....
    CraigF #2695

Hi Craig - should have them by tomorrow (10/29) and will then be connecting with those who wanted one (or more). Will provide my Paypal info then. Thanks!

I'll take a couple!