Hello everyone, I am about to start the (gulp) journey of restoration of 307407.

In the coming days we (they) will begin disassembly to tackle first the rusted floors/ tank supports, then repaint with in parallel engine and drivetrain overhaul.

The car is now black but was originally Irish Green. I suspect it has been autocrossed in the past. I am wondering what (if any) modifications the previous owners did to it. It was last started 16 years ago.

As I begin to gather parts and pieces for the work, I have the following 2 questions:

1) I will need to order floors and tank support. I understand that there are 2 options: Stoddard and Restoration Design. Are they equivalent?

2) does anyone have a list handy of all the gaskets that I will need to order for this window out job? I know Porsche parts are preferred for the windshield, where else to source the remaining? Is there anyone who has done this type of work that can share a list of parts numbers?

My car is a 1967.

I am not planning to go all out and have a concours level car, as a matter of fact I plan to “improve” and “modify” where appropriate.

Thank you in advance and greetings from Texas.
Andre