Question 9117202913 where are you?

1977 911S Coupe
    -Was based in Southern California.
    -Custom silver/green color.
    -Air-conditioned.
    -Bought in 2007.
    -Shipped to Belgium.
    -Answers to the name Nellie.

She was my first car, belonged to my Dad. He died when I was 12, so she became mine when I turned 16, and several years later was sadly sold (without my knowledge) when I loved to Italy.

Admittedly, by 2007 she was in a terrible state of disrepair and I didnÂ’t have the money needed to properly repair her, as she deserved.

I have the bill of sale, but the buyer has left the address, and I canÂ’t locate him. I just want to know where she is, and hope that sheÂ’s been fully restored and is being loved accordingly.

As a courtesy I donÂ’t want to publish the buyerÂ’s name, but I have that as well as other info, like part numbers, the original California plates, and the bill of sale to verify IÂ’m legit. Not looking to buy or anything like that, just want to know where she is and how sheÂ’s doing.

Thank you for any help anyone can provide.

Glad you found us on Facebook! Best of luck with your search. And welcome!!

The car is listed for sale in Sweden - https://www.wayke.se/objekt/c072dacf...mt-fin-manuell
    The "story" in the ad says it was very well kept and serviced every year 1986 - 2015 before being exported
    Light Yellow -74
    @lagteknik

Thank you very much for the research.

Unfortunately, that’s not her. Absolutely nothing matches, she was not a Carrera Cabriolet. Looking at what the “history” says, it makes sense that the interior is completely different if they actually re-did it all. Although the interior was fine, it was the exterior that needed repair and it had all kinds of engine issues. But I know it’s definitely not her because of the mileage. It is WELL over what that listing says. Dad purchased her in 1992, we have never been to New Jersey, and to my knowledge, he was the fourth owner, all previous owners also from California. Obviously, like you said, the history is absolutely fabricated, but I feel it’s not her based on the convertible top and the odometer reading. I’m confused, but I thank you very much for the your time and the research.