8D6B00B3-E8CB-499D-ACB5-4E6270621EA7.jpg
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)

G-Body Background - 1 (10).jpg

Solid move! I am also a fairly new convert to the OB 928, having purchased an excellent original HellBlau/Black 5-speed coupe about 6-months ago. I hadn't driven an early car and much like driving an early 911, they are distinctly different in personality than the later 928. Like you I marvel at all the small details and can fully appreciate the lengths the engineers went to with this car. Would I have it instead of one of my early 911's? No, but does it make a great compliment to them? Yes!! In fact my 928 was the perfect companion on a group drive here in the rainy PNW today. It easily kept pace with the modern cars on the tour, I received no complaints from my better half about the ride/comfort/ etc (which I usually get with my early cars) and I just loved the sound of the motor. What a car! It looks as if the market is starting to appreciate them as well, finding an early car that is all original and well looked after is quite the challenge. Your's is a beauty!

G-Body Background - 1 (11).jpg

Nice examples, gentlemen

But I'm partial to 928's, early or not. My ideal garage would be an Irish green 1971 2.2 S 911 coupé next to my restored black 1988 928 CS. Well, let's finish the 928 first

Guys
    Am sure the recent sale of a 10k miles 79 OB , beautifully kept 5spd @ $129,000 ( quite a bidding battle) will set a new tone
    For these fantastic Porches
    73.5 Snrf T
    71 Snrf T
    70S targa
    76 914 2.0
    82 Targa,
    85 Alfa GTV6
    60 Lancia Appia Zagato GTE
    Searching for transmission 7115322 (911/01)