Thread: FS: '67 window cranks

FS: '67 window cranks

Pair of '67 window cranks. Chrome is very presentable, I wouldn't say excellent because of the odd pit here and there. Knobs are loose but, appears that they could be tightened up with a judicious use of a punch. The circular inserts are loose but, the hooks don't appear worn out. They might be able to be teased out a bit. Obviously missing one center insert.

-US Reduced $200.00 SOLD

Price plus shipping from CONUS 95003. I don't charge Paypal fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 70SATMan; 12-09-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Reduced pricing.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Hi there,

Would you be willing to take $200 for the pair of cranks and shipping to Colorado?

Thanks,
    -Jesse

I sent you an email.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Michael, I didn't receive an email (just checked junk, etc.), and I do not seem to be able to contact you here, other than through this thread. Maybe you can try to send another email or direct message me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clearcutworld View Post
    Michael, I didn't receive an email (just checked junk, etc.), and I do not seem to be able to contact you here, other than through this thread. Maybe you can try to send another email or direct message me?

Thanks
    Not so Clearcut.. Until you get over 10 posts, you can't send or receive PMs. I had hoped sending an email through the board would work. The SW doesn't tell you if a PM or email CAN't be sent to a member.. I suggest creating a number of posts to get past 10 and then send me a PM rather than post an email address openly. Unless you're OK with posting some contact info.

Are you on Pelican or Samba or other board? I have the same ID over on the Bird and Samba.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Thanks, I will be in touch before too long.

These are still available.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Michael,

Can you send me an email at my username at gmail and we can see about doing something on these window cranks.

Thanks again,

Jesse