Thread: W: project or scruffy driver, ideally a 1972-1973 but earlier is OK

W: project or scruffy driver, ideally a 1972-1973 but earlier is OK

I have given up trying to pretend that I’m actually not a Porsche guy so here it goes: I am throwing myself at the mercy of the court here to try to find a starting point for a build that I’m really itching to do. I’m looking to build a subtle but highly capable long hood to just drive the wheels off over the next 20 years. Since I want to do a build project or scruffy as a starting point is fine.

I have a 2.4L as well as a 3.2L and 915 on the shelf so I’ve been educated that a late car would be easier but if an earlier car in better condition is available I would be appreciative of any introductions there too.

I am in SoCal, but happy to ship/transport the right car as needed. Money in hand, family in board and I have space.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can offer. Hope everyone had a good weekend, and I promise to give whatever we can find here a good home and get it out on the road where people can see and enjoy it.

Scored a scruffy but honest ‘73 so all set.