Thread: FS: Heuer Hervue Junior & Early Monte Carlo

FS: Heuer Hervue Junior & Early Monte Carlo

Dear all,

I got a nice Camaro 73643 offered, so I do have to part from two very good items, hence for sale is a pretty rare combo.

Heuer started to produce the „Hervue“, as a precessor of the later „Master Time“ already in 1933. The „Hervue“ is an 8-day clock (also marketed under the name “Hervue Junior”) and was introduced as the companion to the „Autavia“ dashboard stopwatch with 12-hour capacity - the precessor of the „Monte Carlo“. The Hervue 8-day clock is powered by Revue Thommen GT movement (two-barrel), numerals 1 through 12 on dial, second hand at bottom of the dial (6:00 o’clock).

The Revue and Heuer mix results in the wording „Hervue“

The second version of the „Hervue“ added the „Heuer shield“ to the dial, below the „Hervue name“, second hand remains at bottom of dial (6:00 o’clock).

It is written, that the next version of the dial has the „Heuer“ logo above the words “8 days”, second hand remains at bottom of dial (6:00 o’clock), but also in the 1958 brochure this is not seen and in the next year catalogue of 1959, the „Master Time“ already appears.

This version shown here is the above described with the „Heuer“ logo on the dial.
    Production date is clearly after WW II and is assumend in the mid 50ies up to 1958.

For the „Monte Carlo“, I do think it is a well known unit. As the follow up of the „Autavia“ and „Super Autavia“ it was a nice development and together with the „Master Time“ always a nice unit to have.

This one here is an early three pusher unit in the 163** serial range.

Both has been freshly services at Heuer Classic in Brüggen, and had a complete service: stripping the watch, completely dismantling the movement, cleaning the movement, checking the mainspring, checking the pointer friction, checking all interventions, functional checking the movement, checking and regulating the accuracy, re-oiling the wheels and bearings, fine-tuning the rate on the timing machine, adjusting the chronograph settings and functional test of the chronograph mechanism, reset all hands, test of the watch with 5 quality controls & 7-day test run with final inspection.

I do need for the
    Monte Carlo 1.680.- €
    and for the
    Hervue Junior 1.800.-€

obo

shipment will be out of bavaria.

Do not hesitate to came back to me for any questions 24/7/365

with very best regards

haul
    Last edited by haul; 11-29-2021 at 09:07 AM.
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Update....

monte carlo is spoken for...
    hervue still available...

br
    haul
    59 750 pre unit triton
    erwin_loves_polo

Quote Originally Posted by haul View Post
    Update....

monte carlo is spoken for...
    hervue still available...

br
    haul

Hi @haul

Know this is an old thread but just wondering if your Hervue ever sold? (I am a new member so cannot PM directly).

Cheers!

Hi 11fbwd….

the hervue is still sharing its time with me…
    feel free to make an updated offer and let me know how to contact you for further communication.

br
    haul
    59 750 pre unit triton
    erwin_loves_polo