Thread: 369mm "abarth" steering wheel - 911R look

369mm "abarth" steering wheel - 911R look

Another 37cm, black "abarth" wheel I'm parting with. Abarth between question marks as it doesn't carry the name on the central spoke. However, esthetically the same thing. Compared to my other new listing, this one has to be slightly younger. Based on the overall look. Don't confuse this wheel with the one you often see, wearing faux leather. Very nice condition, stitching still bright.

Asking 350€ (~395$) and can ship to most places worldwide at 33€.

20211123_204736.jpg

20211123_204742.jpg

20211123_204808.jpg
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Still available
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Bump tt top

Thank you for a smooth transaction, the wheel now lives in my 912E-6 backdated mongrel, and judging from the first 200 km of driving it will stay there for a long time… https://www.instagram.com/p/CdwAHe8A...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=