Thread: 67 Porsche Fuchs Wheels 4.5 x 15 - set of 5

67 Porsche Fuchs Wheels 4.5 x 15 - set of 5

For Sale:

I have a set of 5 Porsche 1967 Fuchs Wheels,
    all are 4-1/2 x 15"

This group photo shows 4 wheels, but I found a 5th wheel later. I have many other photos for serious buyers who would like to contact me.
    The wheels are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and I can possibly deliver in the West Coast region within reason. I can also ship with the buyer paying for all shipping costs and taking complete responsibility for the shipping process and whatever might happen during shipping. You can reach me by emailing me at: mm@zeroexp.com

I am *asking* $13000.00 for the set. But willing to discuss.

I've seen sets of 4 sell on ebay for ~$10k recently.

20211101_133450.jpg

20211101_134258.jpg

P1170938.JPG

you can reach me at this email address if you have serious interest: mm@zeroexp.com
    Last edited by mmzeroexp; 11-28-2021 at 02:44 PM.

More photos and lowered price on 4.5 x 15 Fuchs wheels

Hello again --- it's a few months later since I posted this original ad. I have had 239 views of these wheels but no one has contacted me :-( I cleaned up all 5 of the wheels and took more photos. All wheels have the fox (fuchs) stamps. I am going to lower the price and list them on Bring a Trailer as I would really like to get them sold. If anyone has any good suggestions please let me know. I can possibly bring them to the All Porsche Swap meet in Los Angeles on Sunday if someone is seriously interested in making an offer. Thanks so much!

That price is more inline with a restored set.

I would say $7500 for a used set in ok condition. If you want to get the set sold.
    '67 911S Sunroof, Polo Red(Project disguised as a G-model)
    '67 912 Sunroof, Light Ivory(Alive and kickin')
    '67 912 SWTarga, Signal Red(Project in the making)
    X: 67 911 Coupe + 67S Targa, 912, 924, 944, 928, 356

Thank you both for giving me a better idea what to expect. I am taking the wheels to the Porsche swap meet in LA tomorrow (Sunday). If anyone interested is out there, you can see them in person. I am still hoping to get as much as I can - but definitely there to take offers and sell them.

Did you sell these last week please?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Hi All,
    Sorry for the delay - but yes, I did sell the wheels at the LA Swap meet. For those who are curious. I had many, who upon seeing the wheels - and that the main set of 4 were original finish with original weights even - felt I should stick to the price I had at the meet for $11,500. As they were nice enough to use on an original driver without restoration.

Generally speaking I gathered data that supported the notion that restored wheels are going for around 12-13k (that is for a set of 4, I did have 5), but that unrestored were available in the 6-7500 range. I sold my set of 5 for $8k. I think I could have gotten a little more, but --- ultimately, at the end of the day - I did not want to drive back across country with them.

Best, Margaret

Glad you got these sold for an ok price. Last couple of years sets of 4 has been sold for between $6 and $10k. I sold a nice pair in used condition (not as nice as yours) for ca $2500.
    Very cool wheels but unfortunately too narrow I think. Should at least have been 5". I plan to use 5,5 painted like 4,5.
    '67 911S Sunroof, Polo Red(Project disguised as a G-model)
    '67 912 Sunroof, Light Ivory(Alive and kickin')
    '67 912 SWTarga, Signal Red(Project in the making)
    X: 67 911 Coupe + 67S Targa, 912, 924, 944, 928, 356

I sold my set of 4 for $6600 a year ago.