'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Why???????

Already following ...
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bob joyce View Post
    Why???????
    It’s actually a pretty neat site set up by my son. Another way to view the cars we all love.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa

This is as close to a social media sight that I go to. Ealy 911S, 912 BBS, Pelican. That's it. Other than the weather channel, searches, and tracking my business.
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 01-05-2022 at 05:47 AM.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

yes.... i am with you on participation.
    social media =anti-social media.
    the proprietors have found that pushing lies and total myths is very profitable, and they do not care what the social consequences are.
    obviously if i do not participate it won't hurt them. but at least i feel that i have clean hands....
    Peter .... please understand these comments do not apply to your son's endeavor.
    it is at the top, the maker of the algorithms' that exploit the good people.
    my opinion is that this is the most dangerous "virus" that civilization faces....

the proprietors have found that pushing lies and total myths is very profitable, and they do not care what the social consequences are.
    obviously if i do not participate it won't hurt them. but at least i feel that i have clean hands....
    Peter .... please understand these comments do not apply to your son's endeavor.
    my opinion is that this is the most dangerous "virus" that civilization faces....
    +1........

Social media is like any other media... And various forms of media have been around for eternity. And most of it has some form of bias. If we (or you) choose to engage in garbage channels of media/dialog, you come away with a garbage experience/perspective. If you choose selective forms of media (appropriately), you have the potential to walk away better informed and potentially smarter to tackle the opportunities in front of you. Your choice to pick a lane or not... And that is your choice!
    Last edited by acolle; 01-04-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Comments understood. Just remember, trying to align our microcosm of Porschedom with at least part of the younger crowd.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa

Scanned and now following
    Brent
    '70 911S
    '68 TR250