My coupe is having its interior redone to correct RS M471 spec, which means I have carpet and interior panels left over that were previously in the car.

The shop doesn't want this stuff lying around, so I can either have it all binned, or can take it home and save it for someone.

If anyone has interest in not particularly accurate interior pieces that will suit a 69-73 coupe, let me know. Carpets + vinyl side pieces + harness bar (the harnesses are expired). The heap is as below, along with a photo of when stuff was installed in the car to give a flavor of the carpet color and the vinyl. Yes...white interior. No comment.

If you want, and are willing to pick up (I am near Lime Rock in NW CT), I will hold it free. If you want me to ship, you pay shipping plus send me something cool Porsche related (like a sticker etc). I won't be getting rid of anything original, just posting this in the event someone is desperate for a carpet that fits and doesn't mind not being close to factory original (it is plush, and nice enough), or maybe if someone really wants a white interior, or wants the pieces so they can wrap it with their own correct vinyl.

PMs are fine.

part0.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg