Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrera 2.7 RS 50th anniversary

Carrera 2.7 RS 50th anniversary

Porsche Club RS de France (https://porscheclubrsdefrance.com/) will organize an event end of May 2022 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Carrera 2.7 RS. This will occur on the Bugatti Race track of Le Mans.

The format and schedule are the following :
    First day :Thursday May 26th 2022 afternoon : checking in at the hotel located at Arnage.
    Second day : Friday May 27 th : rallying within the near by Alpes Mancelles : touring, nice lunch and cuisine, etc ...
    Third day : Saturday May 28th, all day on the Bugatti, lunch at the PEC . Diner in the form of a Soirée de Gala at a Chateau nearby Le Mans.

We are currently in the middle of Booking/Organizing/Budgeting/Calling for participation. In a couple of weeks, we will be set, and be in a position to go public with all in prices for the event.

If you are interested please contact Porsche Club RS de France via the Web Site of the Club, or myself via this Web Site.

Have a nice day.

Patrick Asfeld

Thanks for the info Patrick ... Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Merci Patrick.

Amicalement,
    Samuel

This is going to be a great event !

Name:  73RS 50th.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  143.8 KB
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGS73E View Post
    This is going to be a great event !

Name:  73RS 50th.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  143.8 KB
    Hoping to be there again,the 40 th was a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow491 View Post
    Hoping to be there again,the 40 th was a great event.
    Yes for sure it was great, a bit rainy at some point !

https://porscheclubrsdefrance.com/vi...-de-la-2-7-rs/

I don't know the source of this image, but I would bet it was a previous Porsche Club RS de France event.

Name:  1973 Porsche 2.7L 911 Carrera RS's 1.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  92.7 KB
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGS73E View Post
    I don't know the source of this image, but I would bet it was a previous Porsche Club RS de France event.

Name:  1973 Porsche 2.7L 911 Carrera RS's 1.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  92.7 KB
    The picture has been taken by one of the participants of the Porsche Club RS de France, but it was not one of our events

Patrick,

This looks like another great event, thanks for sharing!

In case we do not come in a 73 RS, which ways of participation will be possible during the weekend?
    And does bringing another Porsche from the era make sense, for the event itself I mean?

Thanks
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by rostrenner View Post
    Patrick,

This looks like another great event, thanks for sharing!

In case we do not come in a 73 RS, which ways of participation will be possible during the weekend?
    And does bringing another Porsche from the era make sense, for the event itself I mean?

Thanks
    Jan
    I will send you a private message