Thread: How Long Does Driving School Take?

How Long Does Driving School Take?

Hi there, I was just curious how long does a driving school take to pass the Driving Test (TP)?
    Can share your experience and how many points you passed with like this https://drivingpress.com/how-long-do...g-school-take/ . Also can give tips to people who are planning to or going to take it soon.
    Last edited by Marilynchildress; 01-29-2022 at 09:07 AM.

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Guess this is for the USA, right ?

Sharing France : you first need to take "Code de la route" which is a series of "hundreds" of questions about road regulations mainly. Then, you need to be trained on driving with a minimum of 20 hours drive, not enough though, 10 hours more is standard. Then you pass a driving exam and must take it to hold the "sesame" (driving license) - then you're an apprentice for 2 years.
    Cost is around 1500/200 USD.

Does not help you I wonder
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407
    Current Stable: 911L 1968 - MGB GT 1970 LHD - VW T2B 1978 - 911 SC Targa - 944 Turbo 1986 - Spyder 2011 - GT3 Touring 2018

I searched “Driving Test (TP)” and found info for Singapore. The term does not apply in the US to the best of my knowledge. Moving this here.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100