Thread: FS: Heuer Auto Rallye Stopwatch Early version, Fully Serviced, Excellent Condition

FS: Heuer Auto Rallye Stopwatch Early version, Fully Serviced, Excellent Condition

Hi all, its been a while but I finally have more excellent serviced Heuer dash timer to offer! Here we have a very rare early transitional Auto Rallye, as mounted by Porsche factory teams in the 1960's, with the classic un-cluttered 60 minute dial.

I'm now able to offer free Worldwide Express shipping, with no import fees for the USA.

For a catalogue of my work (mainly focussing around Heuer dash timers) please see my Instagram page under username victo.gram

Here we have a very rare watch for sale - a "transitional" Heuer Auto Rallye in great condition. It shows the thinner case of the earlier Auto Rallye's but has the later Valjoux 7710 movement - extremely rare. The crystal, closing plate, movement, crown, pusher & case are all very good. Light marks to the case as seen in the pictures. The tritium luminous paint on the dial and hands has a wonderful patina.

After its service, the Auto Rallye functions as new; starting, stopping, winding and advancing through the hours smoothly.

What can I tell you about this watch: From my experience servicing and repairing hundreds of these Heuer dashboard timers, I can say that this one has survived very well; the movement condition, zero jewel & pivot wear and original oil that was present pre-service shows that it probably had little use.

This is a "transitional" Auto Rallye dating from approximately 1967 & shows the thinner case and Heuer Leonidas signing on the closing plate.

As mentioned earlier, the watch has had a full service from myself including: Full strip and ultrasonic clean of the Valjoux 7710 movement & case, reassemly with correct Moebius oils & greases where necessary and successfully regulated to +/- 5 seconds a day in one position and 18000 BPH on my timegrapher. See pictures for timegrapher results and the watch in fully stripped condition!

This is a very rare watch and would be the ultimate accessory to finish off a period interior. See my other listings for more Heuer items and other timer sets

£850 GBP Shipped worldwide (no USA import fees).

This is a very rare watch and would be the ultimate accessory to finish off a period interior. See my other posts for more Heuer items and other timer sets.

Sold, many thanks all - more coming soon!