Thread: FS: 1969 912 - Very Rusty - Maryland - $4000

FS: 1969 912 - Very Rusty - Maryland - $2500

$2500 firm.

69 912 Rust bucket. Please read the whole post if interested.

One year only LWB 69 912. 1 of only 3,913 built. Honestly worth saving. Irish Green paint code.

This is essentially a longhood starter kit. I'm including a ton of brand new replacement steel. Get right to work saving it. No time needed procuring parts.

This is undoubtedly one of the rustiest 912s for sale right now.
    Not for the faint of heart.
    Fix it, make a race car, tube frame it, restore it, put it in your garden, hang it on your shop wall. Endless options.

Let’s start with the cons:
    Look at it.
    There are no floors. It’s missing a lot of the underside… like 2”
    This was rescued from a junkyard in Florida about 10 years ago. Needs a lot, a lot.

The good:

One year only, LWB 1969 912. Honestly worth saving (in my opinion as a 912 enthusiast and metal guy).
    I have too many other early projects or I would get to this.
    The money is all here in old parts, new parts and the roof skin If you want to cut it up.
    Engine bay is surprisingly clean.

The car came to me with both quarters cut off. I have fit up and welded the passenger side rear quarter (With a 911SC flare) on.

Includes:
    -Signed title from the 80’s. Not very useful, but it's there.
    -pair of doors (mismatched)
    -pair of window frames
    -pair of front 911SC fenders.
    -random bits I have
    -wiring harness
    -LWB rear bumpers
    -Driver’s side SC flared quarter.

Over $2000 of new steel Included from Restoration Designs/ Dansk:
    -Front suspension pan,
    -Pedal area section
    -gas tank support
    -Jack post
    -door jambs
    -Window corner cut outs
    -New nose/latch panel (dansk)
    -Driver's side nose corner.

Could include an ugly set of original steel wheels for $400.

It's missing floors, rockers, rusty rear seats, parcel tray, window corners.

This would be a good project for someone EAGER to get into a an early 901 car.
    Bring you welder and a flat bed trailer and a lot of ambition.

The chassis sits as is on a wooden chassis cart with pneumatic tires.
    Located outside of Baltimore MD. I am happy to help load.

$2500 firm with everything. Makes the price of the chassis and body parts $500.

Last edited by JaredM; 08-24-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Up, big price drop.