Thread: aircooled parts

aircooled parts

Guys and gals, I must have been insane to publish this list as I failed to realize what an incredible amount of work It would be to respond to, take pictures, package and produce ship quotes for the 400+ items on this list. Thanks for the 120+ people who responded and I apologize if I haven't been able to get to you with your request. In this regard, I am changing my plan to sell everything as a single lot. If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass this on. There is an estimated $150K of attractively priced inventory in this list and quite a few things not listed that would be valuable to a shop working on air-cooled 911's. Offers of half that amount will be seriously considered. Please pass this on and
    Email me at buckleyracing@att.net if interested.
    thanks,
    Jim
    Last edited by 70sporsche; 04-21-2022 at 11:09 AM. Reason: change of plans

I’ve added your list as discussed. Good luck with your sale!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Bumping this so that the attached file may now be viewed.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Bumping this so that the attached file may now be viewed.
    Thanks for the list Peter.

Have pm’d OP