Thread: Looking for spare parts catalogs for a 1973.5 Cis injection 911T

Looking for spare parts catalogs for a 1973.5 Cis injection 911T

Hello,
    I own a 1973.5 911 T cis injection. I am looking for any and all literature pertaining to this car. Spare parts catalogs for body and also the engine. Not sure if it is multiple catalogs or a specific manual just for 1973.5 cis. Thanks

Hi Mstory and welcome to the forum.

Most if not all of the 'hard core' flat 6 addicts here will probably all have the following
    Workshop Manual I and II. These Manuals take you from MY65 through to the end of the MY71
    Workshop Manuals III IV V VI take you through to the end of MY73

Spare Parts Catalogs came out year by year as the cars changed but MY72/73 includes up till 2/1974 from what I can gather from the last image so I would be very surprised if it did not include CIS injection.

I have been after a MY72/3 Spare parts catalog for ages so I cannot check but I am sure someone here will be able to do so for you.

A67965DA-E401-41C1-9648-1E841DA07468.jpeg

289F5541-964B-414B-9D63-4A682528AB72.jpeg

52B2167F-F1D6-417E-A091-A445C6E66DFD.jpeg

15ED9591-DE78-45A7-A88D-63A20584FA97.jpeg

Images copied from other members previous posts.
    Last edited by NZVW; 04-22-2022 at 06:41 PM.
    Mark

Here is the link that I use to obtain the parts catalogs directly from Porsche:
    https://www.porsche.com/canada/en/ac...artscatalogue/
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

There are various versions/editions of the maroon paper 72/3 spare parts books. I have several fir those model years and content evolved. Never looked for the CIS content in mine but as others said for that model look for the later edition being included or the page editions (bottom footer) giving evidence of updates being added. The supplements added/superseded some content . Likewise workshop manuals might have have received supplements for the revised engine etc. While not perfect due to constraints of printing tomes I tend to use paper for authenticity matters rather than online such as PET. Each of my three edition pats books 72/3 gives a snapshot as at a print date …rather than not PET where snapshot can get muddy due to supercession. Paper and the online PET each have different but complementary roles in how I’d use them. Former despite the imperfections occasional errors are much more satisfying to use imo

Steve

I have both the original 69/70 spare parts manual and have the PDF you can download from Porsche (I printed all 500 pages and put in it in a binder for the garage). I use them both. On the one from the Porsche site, the 70-73 PDF does have CIS parts Diagrams starting on 107-35.
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757

Brian Bodart of Rarelyl8 has a lot of information on CIS. Here's a link to a parts primer: http://cis911primer.com/pages/comp_parts_id.html

PS: He makes really nice headers too.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111