Thread: 1970-1 Type 911/01 Supplement II 4/72 - ??...Availability...??

1970-1 Type 911/01 Supplement II 4/72 - ??...Availability...??

A publication that has escaped me: 1970-1 Type 911/01 Supplement II 4/72

Anybody know anything about it.??? Is it in .pdf posted somewhere or a sticky that I haven't come across like the .nz lads offer?

Background: Reading Thread "1970 (911/01) Trasnmission refurb issues " there on Page 5

....Sage and Guru Grady Clay posts diagrams from ........

Name:  Exploded_3+2_021290182671.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  60.5 KB

There in the upper left hand corner, his reference.

What is the Publication......anyone with a .pdf to share?

Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by William "Bill" Leatherman View Post
    A publication that has escaped me: 1970-1 Type 911/01 Supplement II 4/72
    Anybody know anything about it.??? What is the Publication......
    Bill, the illustrated page is part of a supplement to the Spare Parts Catalogue, Model 69, Volume I.
    My supplement is dated 11/72, but the illustration appears to be the same.

Name:  DSCN3937.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  104.1 KB

Name:  DSCN3938.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  73.2 KB

Jon B.
    Vista, CA

Jon: Eureka....I'm sure that's it.

Does this publication offer any additional information, like technical bulletins or just parts numbers matched to drawings?

For the record: Does it have a part number ?

Bill,

There are a few of these Model 69 Parts Catalogues currently on eBay. A complete set is 3 volumes (I, II and III). You'd have to inquire about specific contents, supplements and condition.
    You can also search for parts information here... https://www.porsche.com/usa/accessor...artscatalogue/

Jon B.
    Vista, CA