Thread: FS: RARE 917x17 Owner Edition Book - David Bull Publishing

Cool FS: RARE 917x17 Owner Edition Book - David Bull Publishing

Hello everyone ��
    Up for sale is a uber rare copy of “917x17” Owner Edition by Jeff Zwart and published by David Bull Publishing more than 10 years ago.
    The book - still unopened as sealed in its original plastic foil as I also own a standard edition I use as reference - has a black leather cover (instead of the standard cloth used for other editions) and it’s enclosed in a handmade fiberglass sort of clamshell box, shaped on the original 917 engine van design.
    Inside you can also find an original A5 format hand signed print by Jeff Zwart itself.
    This rare edition was produced in just 40 pieces and mine, as showed, is #30 of them.
    Conditions are absolutely new and perfect as they were when I bought it.
    Every edition of the book is longly sold out and last time I saw a copy of these was 6 years ago - I also personally know other 2 people owning this book and, no, they won't sell their copy!
    Any addition photos or information are welcomed, so please feel free to contact me via dm/pm - I love to have a talk to someone with my same passions and interests.
    Due the high collectible value of this one, price is on cheap at all: $2350 / €2200 / £1875 OBO including free insured shipping to your location.
    Thank you for your time and attention
    Antonio

917x17i.jpg
    917x17h.jpg
    917x17g.jpg
    917x17f.jpg
    917x17e.jpg
    917x17d.jpg
    917x17c.jpg
    917x17b.jpg
    917x17a.jpg
    Last edited by ChoroQ; 05-05-2022 at 04:59 AM.

Hello Antonio
    You have to ask a price because this is not a 'auction' forum
    but very nice to see the collections from your country
    Mark

Thanks Mark. Yes, Antonio, all For Sale items require a price per forum rules. Hope to see one shortly.

Thanks, Peter (Moderator)
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Mark, Peter,

thanks for your kind reminder about the price. I just added it :-)
    I need to free up some space, so sometimes you need to downsize - but would love to see this amazing book into a new stunning collection :-)

^^^^^ thanks again!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Sorry for the UP, but I received some messages from gentlemen asking some infos and my best price for it.
    Well, I understand very well this book is not cheap at all, but, as I said in the text above, it's nearly impossible to find at all and really impossible in this NEW condition. I wrote OBO but please understand that $300 (as someone wrote me) is not even a reasonable offer LOL
    Again, don't be shy, I reply to everyone and I love to have a chat about our passion.

UP and NEW DISCOUNTED PRICE:

$2150