Thread: Are these types of pages trustworthy?

Are these types of pages trustworthy?

https://bringatrailer.com/

Are these types of pages trustworthy? How do I proceed to make the payment and receive the item? Has anyone used it?

I am quite uncertain as to what pages you are referring to. Carfax?
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    I am quite uncertain as to what pages you are referring to. Carfax?
    the link that I attach, auction of motors and cars

absolut trustworthy….big company behind it…
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Quote Originally Posted by haul View Post
    absolut trustworthy….big company behind it…
    Thanks for the information! I'm very lost in this and one no longer knows where to put the eye! Knowing it! I'll take a better look at your content!

I thought the motors were simpler. Does anyone know any book or info where you can advise me to see what engine to look for for our car? I understand that a "Porsche 911 3.3 Carrera 930 Engine" would work? NOT? how absurd it is to go from 2.7 to 3.0. I know I need a switchboard and a "bit of etc"...as opposed to buying a rebuilt 2.7 kernel...So I don't know where to go. My father keeps putting pressure on me with this matter but I feel like I don't get the information I'm looking for. I've looked at auction pages... I see many auctions and happy people but I don't trust them. Then I look at Ebay...there are things from time to time...but...how do you guys do it? Has anyone had to order a motor from Germany? Has it been very complicated? Much mistrust?
    https://www.racepartstrader.com/list...9/#prettyPhoto

We also hardly value the 2.4 engine... but that would have to be thought about a lot and be "the purchase"... from my thoughts... I want an engine so that we can have fun without regrets....

kl.jpg

I would also like to ask... what am I missing? Why is this running engine and gearbox priced at 5800? Is it an extremely low price? Or my level on motors is zero?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20384213638....c100667.m2042

could this be mounted on my car?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25554023781...Cclp%3A2047675
    Last edited by _gonbau; 05-17-2022 at 10:15 AM.