Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Locker Sport Seat Bases

Banned

Original 72/73 Double Locker Sport Seat Bases

These are a nice set of original double locker seat bases from 1972 or 1973. Everything works fine...they just need to be cleaned up. One of the arms for the tilt mechanism was broken but is now FIXED. Looks Great! Refer to the last picture.

Reduced to $3000 plus shipping. Pay pal as a friend or bank wire. Buyer covers all fees.

TEXT IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME.

Thanks!

Robert Liberty
    rliberty@911sportscars.com

Tilt 1.jpg

Tilt 2.jpg

Tilt 3.jpg

Tilt 4.jpg

Tilt 5.jpg

Tilt 7.jpg

Tilt 8.jpg

Tilt 9.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rliberty; 07-13-2022 at 03:48 PM.

Banned
    Photo of the fixed arm...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    REDUCED to $3000

Banned
    Reduced to $2800.00 plus shipping.

Banned
    Reduced to $2650 plus shipping. This is a great deal for a great set of double lockers.

They look like they were anchoring a boat at one time.
    Steve Shea #1 joined a long time ago
    58 speedster
    66 912
    67S
    73S
    97 VW eurovan
    1132 honda snowblower

member Jackson Hole Ski Club

Banned
    Thanks for the positive comments Steve. They are dirty and need to be cleaned. They work great and had seats on them for 100 years. I sold the seats to a good friend and have been hanging onto them. I can clean them, paint or powder coat them, and charge $3500 to $4000. Just don't want to.

If you don't have anything positive to say why don't you keep you comments to yourself. In other words...don't be a dick.

Banned
    $2500 plus shipping....

Hey Bob thanks for your comment on my tongue firmly in cheek attempt at humor. I check the for sale adds regularly and have noticed that your stuff is, well, needy. But your asking does not reflect that. So you would take 2500 now but 3500 or 4000 with a "clean up"?? Huh? You can call me Richard. And have a nice day also I will refrain from any further observations on your parts.
    Steve Shea #1 joined a long time ago
    58 speedster
    66 912
    67S
    73S
    97 VW eurovan
    1132 honda snowblower

member Jackson Hole Ski Club

Banned
    I disagree on the pricing verses the condition. Regardless...I have good parts that people need. I also do this as a hobby and therefor don't usually invest time in reconditioning parts prior to selling them. I prefer to offer a better deal and invest less time.

You are welcome to look at my parts. I will even sell you something. However if you have any negative comments to add do it professionally and send a PM. It is rude to make negative comments on parts that you have zero interest in purchasing. It could affect someone on the forum from selling a part or another from buying something they may need. I've seen a few others do it to members post...it's not cool and not needed. We are all big boys and girls. Most have a significant amount of experience. We don't need input or advice from those we don't know. IF we did...I'm sure we all have credible contacts in the Porsche community who can help us...privately. It's always good to simply stay in your lane.