Thread: FS: 370mm Momo GT style with slotted spokes

FS: 370mm Momo GT style with slotted spokes

Alright, i'm look to sell this one:

37cm momo steering wheel
    slotted spokes which is nice for a change from the nowadays quite standard prototipo.
    Silver brushed spokes, this one was never made in black.
    Leather has a nice firm grip and is in absolute great condition! There is a small flaw as pictured, located on the rear of the wheel, at about 1 o'clock.
    Stitches are original red. Ive used one of these before and while i didn't fancy the red stitching myself, i painted them black with a sharpie.

I've got around 400 wheels by now and can say in all honesty, these are great bang for the buck. Try finding a cheaper 37cm momo... These wheels are very solid on top, not like the oldest 370mm momo wheels which are more prone to flex/bending.

Asking price is 310€/usd + shipping/paypal. Shipping to the US is about 49€ insured. UK is 35€.

Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

Bump, still available
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look

no sale yet, open to trades as well. Only momo pieces though and no interest in standard stuff please.