Thread: 1971 Factory 400mm Steering Wheel

1971 Factory 400mm Steering Wheel

Selling a factory faux leather wrapped 400mm steering wheel and horn pad that was removed from a '71E. It is in overall good condition with a few blemishes and some wear from being in storage. A good wheel for a nice original interior driver.

$450 USD shipped in CONUS

Stretch

IMG_4371.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg
    Registry # 3063

Bump. Make an offer if you can use this.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Bump for a nice steering wheel.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Hi there kindly drop me a PM - would like to find out more about the blemishes and the west and tear please. Thank you.

^^^^^ with one more post you should be able to PM
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Porker,

I can’t PM you it appears until you’ve reached 5 posts as Peter mentioned above.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Very sorry about that. Just found out this informative website with such enthusiasts - I will try to contribute more also! Look forward to the info. Thanks

Apologies but I believe I am open to using PM function - happy to discuss further if this is still available. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch32 View Post
    Porker,

I can’t PM you it appears until you’ve reached 5 posts as Peter mentioned above.

Stretch

Porker,

Sorry for the delay. I actually sold the steering wheel a few days ago.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063