Thread: early 911 chrome wheels

early 911 chrome wheels

For sale:
    3 early 911 4.5x15 wheels, Lemmerz, chrome, dated 11/64. These are all "911" wheels marked 3.9. Chrome is good on one, a few small pits on one, last one has a worse spot where the chrome is bubbling. Good straight wheels from the desert, not rusty anchors. 2 still have old 165/15 Michelin X tires. Will demount tires buyer wants if you want SOLD

1 4.5x15, painted, KPZ, dated 1/66. Good straight wheel and not rusty. $125

1 5.5x15, chrome, KPZ, dated 4/70. Very nice condition. With original Firestone Phoenix tire. Was the original spare from '71 targa I used to own. $175

IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3828.jpg
    IMG_3831.jpg
    IMG_3844.jpg
    Last edited by DG58INNM; 12-24-2022 at 09:24 AM. Reason: lowered prices

Bumping this ad. Lowered the prices a bit. Tired of tripping over these things out in my shop. I'm more of a 356 guy than 911 (though we stall have our '68 L targa) and will never use them. Please look and if interested let me know. If they don't get sold soon, I'm going to put them out in the pasture with the other junk, and they'll probably get forgotten about and gradually return to the earth. I don't check for message here very often but can be emailed direct at gensler356@mail.com

Thanks

The chrome 4.5's are sold. Still have the other two. Someone must need them?
    Thanks for looking,
    Dave