Thread: New lakewell carpet set

New lakewell carpet set

I sold my 73 longhood before I got to install this new high quality Haargarn velour carpet set. It is a 16 piece set for a coupe with rear seats. Currently 750 euro plus shipping on Lakewell site. I paid over $800 with shipping. $650 plus shipping from NY. sold

Lakewell interior carpet set Porsche 911 '69-'73
    Color / Material: Charcoal (Salt & Pepper) / Haargarn velour (+ € 170,00)
    Drive: Left Hand Drive
    Transmission: Manual
    Model: Coupe
    carpet.jpg
    Last edited by Jeff Burger; 10-09-2022 at 02:35 AM.
    Jeff Burger Hudson valley ny

73 914 project
    92 964 coupe DD
    92 964 WB 3.8/turbo look SR coupe
    19 carrera T
    73.5 T SR 2.7 - sold 8/22

Hi Jeff

What was the fit and quality like ? Thinking of doing the same and a set of door pockets.

Many thanks Andrew
    Andrew B (Tiger)
    911 69E Historic Production Race Car

i got a rug kit from lakewell.
    it was not hand rolled binding and areas that should have been straight were bowed or rounded. from 1-10 for workmanship, it was a 3.5
    it did cover the areas that it was supposed too for the most part
    so.... if you are not a perfectionist and just want to put rugs down and really don't care, then they are a fair purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Hi Jeff

What was the fit and quality like ? Thinking of doing the same and a set of door pockets.

Many thanks Andrew
    Get your carpet somewhere else.
    S Registry#2021

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Hi Jeff

Many thanks Andrew
    Hello Andrew - sold the car before I installed the carpet set so I cant say . they looked better than a disappointing set I bought domestically from a "well respected " supplier in the US years ago. Might be worth it to keep asking around
    Jeff Burger Hudson valley ny

73 914 project
    92 964 coupe DD
    92 964 WB 3.8/turbo look SR coupe
    19 carrera T
    73.5 T SR 2.7 - sold 8/22