Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for 1968/69 bucket seats

As far as I can tell, this: https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...identification is what you are looking for.
    Yes, these are for sale and I would happily ship them where ever you want

What’s there to be sorry for? my seats are for my 70 911S and aren’t for sale. I just wanted to show post four leg type with grommets. I also have a pair of the four leg variety.

Quote Originally Posted by 66S View Post
    What’s there to be sorry for? my seats are for my 70 911S and aren’t for sale. I just wanted to show post four leg type with grommets. I also have a pair of the four leg variety.
    I have the same buckets with grommets in my 70 hot rod and I love mine.
    1957 356A Cab Condor Yellow
    1970 911E Targa “CONDA G”
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1972 911T Targa Glaserblau
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

Dear all,

Does anybody know a source where I can find and order the fitting cord fabric and perforated vinyl to re-trim an existing set of seats to the 68-look?

I appreciate any help and suggestions.

Many thanks,
    Fred
    1968 911L Rally BB3020
    • B Waldegård/L Helmér
    • Ronnie Peterson
    • Åke Andersson

Quote Originally Posted by zebidee View Post
    Dear all,

Does anybody know a source where I can find and order the fitting cord fabric and perforated vinyl to re-trim an existing set of seats to the 68-look?

Many thanks,
    Fred
    Contact Tony Garcia at https://www.autobahninteriors.com/
    ESR # 2300

Quote Originally Posted by zebidee View Post
    Dear all,

Many thanks,
    Fred
    Hello Fred,

if you want it correct I think I can help you.

Best
    Michael20221113_120126.jpg20220715_175329-8fe56ec3.jpg20220528_120529.jpg

Michael is the best saddler in the business for these early sport seats, hands down. You won’t regret the end results. He has all the correct material and he’s a perfectionist down to the last detail.

Quote Originally Posted by mejia_anthony View Post
    Michael is the best saddler in the business for these early sport seats, hands down. You won’t regret the end results. He has all the correct material and he’s a perfectionist down to the last detail.
    Thank you Anthony for the recommendation. I am in contact with Michael.

Kind regards
    Fred
    1968 911L Rally BB3020
    • B Waldegård/L Helmér
    • Ronnie Peterson
    • Åke Andersson