Thread: FS: Porsche Dealer Color and Material Sample Books - Four Volume Set (356B to 1997)

FS: Porsche Dealer Color and Material Sample Books - Four Volume Set (356B to 1997)

Very rare this complete Factory set of 4 Books / Binders with all the 356B to 1997 Porsche Factory original paint colors, carpets, leather, vinyl, cloth etc. for all the Porsche models is available

From late 356B up to 1989 including 914. 914-6, 924, 911, 912, 928 etc. The first binder of 356B to 1970 includes real leather, vinyl material and color samples. The other three binders very good color photos of the relevant Porsche exterior and interior materials for each year.

Included in each of the binders are all the Factory Codes (in four languages) and Part Numbers to identify them. Only large Porsche Dealers or the Porsche Importer back in the day had these binder sets in the office. THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL PORSCHE RESTORATION SHOPS AND DEALERS, and a dream for the collectors.

The complete four book set, in excellent condition is located in the US and is offered For Sale at $4,500.00 plus shipping. Additional photos can be provided upon request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wdr911; 11-20-2022 at 05:01 AM. Reason: addition of text

PM sent,,,,,,
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Hello Michael,

I responded to your Private Message.

Dave

Hello,

Responded to Private Message, let me know if you have any questions. The Sample Books are available only as a complete set at this time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Dave

Hello, responded in a Private Message. I enjoyed our discussion about the set of four Factory Dealer Paint and Upholstery Binders.

At this time, I do not want to break up the compete set of four color binders up sell any one of the binders individually.

I hope you understand my position on splitting up the set of four binders. if I happen to change my mind in regards to the sale of the earliest binder that has the real actual samples pieces versus the photos of Upholstery and in the later binders will let you know.

In addition, I will now include a "new fifth item", is one of the Factory Sample Black Box Color Fans for the Model Year 2022. The Box includes approximately 170 metallic and solid optional color examples. This Black Box includes` optional additional colors may be ordered on the 992 and 718 series as well as the otheer current Porsche models.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about the four Sample Books or on the fifth item the Color Fan. Currenty willing to accept a reasonable offer for complete set five Collector Items.

Have a few of the 2022 Black Boxes of the 170 historic colors that Porsche available for sale at this time. Please PM me with any questions on the "single Black Box price". More pictures available on request.

Thanks

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images