Thread: ’68 SWB interior panels and seats

’68 SWB interior panels and seats

I’m looking for ’68 interior pieces.

Parts which I'm looking for:
    - Front left (driver's side, comfort seat) bottom part of it in good condition, complete seat would be also considered
    - rear seat seat pads, black
    - Rear quarter interior panels
    - Interior door cards ('68 one-year-only model)
    - Grap handle and push button mechanism to passanger side door
    - Push button opening mechanism to driver's door handle
    - Knee pad below the dash (black, good condition only)
    - Aluminium trim pieces to which basket weave vinyl attaches to - with or without vinyl
    - '68 garnish rails/door tops in black vinyl

PMs only, thanks!
    Last edited by prea; 11-19-2023 at 02:25 AM.

This door panel is for sale in Germany , but don’t know the seller:

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...ontent=app_ios

Updated list

List updated

hi, I can offer you an original 1968 SWB NOS dashboard cover with "911S" lettering on the glove compartment. Still in the original Porsche packaging (no longer available for decades). Two small parts are missing, but that shouldn't be a problem. As I said, everything is in brand new original condition. However, elephant letherette. Of course you can also remove the glued-on elephant letherette and stick basketweave onto the support plates, but that would be a shame. For basketweave I also have two small NOS parts including backing plates - also original Porsche.

regards

uwe