Thread: FS: Early Porsche 911 912 Racing Seat Bracket, Sliders and Recaro Sidemounts

FS: Early Porsche 911 912 Racing Seat Bracket, Sliders and Recaro Sidemounts

I'm going to offer this setup in an a la carte - all prices obo

Alum Base Bracket only - $200
    Alum Base Bracket with Sparco Sliders - $250
    Alum base + sliders + Recaro mounts - $325

Priority given to buyer of alum base bracket. Then I'll split up the rest

From the PO - The aluminum bracket is built to mount to the driver’s side tunnel and door sill of a SWB chassis in the existing threaded holes. I used this style several ways…

1. Bolt a seat directly to it.
    2. Bolt sliders to it and to the bottom of a race seat to make the seat adjustable.
    3. Bolt side mounts to seat and to the sliders, then bolt the sliders to the aluminum bracket.

Happy to ship

those sliders look like what Stephan from GTS classic seats sent me with his seats he sent me. Will those work with your set up? If so I am interested in the alum base. Thanks Chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Quote Originally Posted by raspy2point2 View Post
    those sliders look like what Stephan from GTS classic seats sent me with his seats he sent me. Will those work with your set up? If so I am interested in the alum base. Thanks Chris
    I can't be sure of course, because I don't know exactly what Steffan's are, but I've got Recaro ones and these and others sitting around, and they all look like they would fit on the base just fine.

Hello.
    I would like the base. Please PM me. Thanks
    1957 356A Cab Condor Yellow
    1970 911E Targa “CONDA G”
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1972 911T Targa Glaserblau
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

Sound like it will work. I will take the aluminum base PM me for purchase details. Thanks Chris
    2. '70 911S Tangerine

wait a minute the holes for the bracket look like they are for a LWB car not SWB as my holes at the ends are in a straight line and your bracket has them at a 45 degree angle? I think I will pass on this item. sorry for the confusion.
    2. '70 911S Tangerine

I understand what you are saying, but my LWB 72 has them in a straight line as well. I know the PO raced only SWB 911s, so I'm not sure what's up. Worst would be drilling 2 more holes I suppose

Paypal sent. Thank you
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

I sent you payment and have not heard back. I tried your mailbox and it is full. Please let me know. Thank you
    1970 911T3.2 “Meatballs”
    1972 911T2.5 “AWBRGN”
    1976 911S Talbot Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Cruisingnkali View Post
    I sent you payment and have not heard back. I tried your mailbox and it is full. Please let me know. Thank you

Payment received - inbox cleared, will take me a day or two to box and ship.