Thread: Paint Pics of 69t?

Paint Pics of 69t?

Hello,

Looking for some good pictures of a 69 car being restored, pics showing the inside of the car, boot, engine area and underneath.

the inside of the car should be body colur but with some black areas. for example the seat areas and tunnel was black etc.

anyone got some good pics so i can show my sprayer -thanks...

Remember that the "T" was built at Karmann where the "E" and "S" weren't so I've heard some subtle paint differences. I like this BAT sale to look at the paint details on a very original 69T.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-porsche-911t-6/

MY 69S was all black inside for what little originality was left.
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757

If you give me your email I have a word document with pictures I made up that went to my painter and I could send that to you. He had painted a bunch of 70+ 911's, plus a 911R and a RS, but never a 69. I don't have anything on the interior in my document as we went over it in person with one of the founders of Automobile Associates.
    69 911S #1379
    65 356 SC #130757

Thanks guys.

69ts we’re made both by the factory and Karman. Mine is the factory.