Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longhood Dash

Longhood Dash

SOLD Brand new dash from Mittelmotor GmbH Germany. Early 911 fitment ('69-'73) with center speaker grill (included). Unused, perfect, and still in the same box from Germany. $750 plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian; 02-25-2023 at 07:04 PM.

Any pictures of the dash? Curious how these compare to the Porsche Classic dashes

Not sure but they may be the same? Mittelmotor's website has pictures in all angles that you can zoom in & out.

Thanks Brian. https://www.mittelmotor.de/racing/de...26b-neu-detail
    Currently out of stock it seems. Do you have any experience with this dash? Just curious how it compares to OEM as it’s really hard to tell from pictures what the quality is like (vinyl grain and fitment).

Yeah, I had to wait 8-weeks for their supply to restock when I placed my order 6-months ago. It's still wrapped in it's original packaging and I have not tried to install the dash. Mittelmotor is a Porsche powerhouse in Germany so I have no doubts about the quality of their products. I have purchased many products in the past - always top shelf.

Sale pending receipt of check. Update - SOLD Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by Brian; 02-15-2023 at 01:13 PM.

Darn, that was fast. Would love to hear feedback on the dash, am curious and wasn’t able to get find any info online…

Perhaps because I’m using a mobile device, but on th mittelmotor website, I did not find pictures of the underside of this dashboard. The Porsche supplied part has less less bolts to fit (only 4, no bolts above the gauges) and less plastic plugs (only 5 instead). I have seen another reproduced part (according to the dealer, made in Germany), but there the plastic plugs were replaced by bolts and their posiiton did not match with the hooes of the plugs, so new holes needed to be drilled (which perhaps can make it easier to remove the dashboard without removing the windscreen).
    Anybody pictures of the underside of this mittelmotor dashboard?

Quote Originally Posted by JM9090 View Post
    Perhaps because I’m using a mobile device, but on th mittelmotor website, I did not find pictures of the underside of this dashboard. The Porsche supplied part has less less bolts to fit (only 4, no bolts above the gauges) and less plastic plugs (only 5 instead). I have seen another reproduced part (according to the dealer, made in Germany), but there the plastic plugs were replaced by bolts and their posiiton did not match with the hooes of the plugs, so new holes needed to be drilled (which perhaps can make it easier to remove the dashboard without removing the windscreen).
    Anybody pictures of the underside of this mittelmotor dashboard?
    Agreed, have the same question. Have emailed Mittelmotor asking the same question. Will let you know if I hear back