Hello everyone I look forward to seeing you all at the 18th year of the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen.
18 Years! I can't believe it has been 18 years since we all met at Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek with 16 cars.

Sure to be our biggest year ever with over 220 cars last year with a great mix of VW's and Porsches. We don't give out trophies, we don't tell you where to park just a great mix of the rarest of the rare, daily drivers, hot rod's, outlaws in the only mixed marque show in Northern California. No baking hot asphalt at the Nor Cal Treffen parking is on the grass under the tree's in this beautiful 8 acre park in Concord. Free Noah's bagels, All Star Donuts and Starbucks coffee in the morning while supplies last. One big plus is we have never had a line to get in the park, drive right in and start enjoying the day.

Swapping is allowed as long as the parts are driven into the "gathering" in your air cooled VW or Porsche.

Contact me about vendor spots

August 6th, Sunday
Time- 8:00AM to 2:30PM
Price- $30.00 per car, spectators are free (I have to raise the price this year to $30.00 my first price increase in 17 years!)
Location- Dave Brubeck Park, 4202 Concord Blvd., Concord, CA

Don't forget I also put on the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Swap Meet on the first Sunday in October at Concord High School right next to the Dave Brubeck Park. Due to the fact that the last day of Rennsport is the first Sunday of October I am going to push the swap meet to October 15th.