Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recaro Sport Seat and Rallye Seat Set with gorgeous matching patine

Recaro Sport Seat and Rallye Seat Set with gorgeous matching patine

Hi All,

Spring is coming!! Its time to start up our Porsches and cruise around. If you need to improve your interior this is a very good opportunity. Up for sale is a rare set of Recaro Seats. The upholstery is very original and shows very little signs of wear. Both seats have about the same patine that's why it's a great set for a any sporty Porsche.

The set is complete with all original Recaro Knobs and the Recaro Sliders. The headrests are D shaped and upholstered with the same patine corduroy.

The rallye seat is a Rallye I seat with knurled screw option (type 13.25.00), the GFK shell is intact and the hinge mechanism is intact and firm. Seats like this model were used in the 70's Rallye Porsche cars (I believe mostly ST and RS(R)).

The combination of a Rallye and a Sport seat was a fairly common set up in those days. The driver needs a 'tight' fit and and some more comfort for your passenger. Both seats have some minor flaws due to their age. The Sport Seat can benefit some new straps (see picture second message).

The set is for sale for 6500$. If your car is a 72 or 73 car and you prefer peanut headrests instead of D shaped that can be arranged. If you want the seats without the recaro sliders the price is 5200$. World wide shipment is available (FedEx). I have shipped many seats all over the world and with careful packaging it is safe to do. Shipment to the USofA: 500$

The pictures in this add are the first 10. The flaws are displayed in the second message. Please feel free to comment and to ask for extra information or pictures. Have a great Spring!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some sings of wear see pictures. The Sport seat has one 15mm tear in the nearside of the vinyl (frist two pictures). The straps of the Sport Seat need to be replaced which is not difficult to do (third picture). The Rallye seat has two small tears in one 'elbow' due to overstretching the hinge. The headrest has one loose seam (3cm) and the corduroy of the Rallye seat has some minor signs of wear. Thats it.
    IMG_3693 2.jpgIMG_3694 2.jpgIMG_3696 2.jpgIMG_3688 2.jpgIMG_3686 2.jpgIMG_3689 2.jpg

PM sent. Thanks!
    Warren Tomlin
    Canada

1957 356 Speedster
    1959 356
    1967 911s

Just some extra pictures...Imagine how this set will look in your car. if you have original rallye seatbelts like these.

Have a great spring weekend! Greetings Adriaan

IMG_3709 2.jpgIMG_3711.jpgIMG_3712 3.jpgIMG_3716.jpgIMG_3715.jpgIMG_3718.jpgIMG_3717 2.jpg

Hello Adriaan! What has happened to the early markert?? Is everyone buying new replica Seats? If I had a LWB I would not hesitate for a second, these are just fantastic!
    GLWS
    '67 911S Sunroof, Polo Red(Project disguised as a G-model)
    '67 912 Sunroof, Light Ivory(Alive and kickin')
    '67 912 SWTarga, Signal Red(Project in the making)
    X: 67 911 Coupe + 67S Targa, 912, 924, 944, 928, 356

They do look fantastic. New is nice but these have great character.
    A part isn't purchased until paid.

The 9 Store LLC.

there is uncertainty in the economy right now. People are sitting on their hands on expensive stuff. Normally those seats would be sold in about 10 minutes. Chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Incredible seats,wow and those Repa harness’s I would love to own,perfect ��

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your kind comments. I agree the seats are near perfect and that’s rare. So I am going to be patient.
    On the other hand I believe when you offer such seats for sale you want them to be ready to mount. The bottom straps on the sport seat needs replacement. I will have this done in the next couple of weeks. So they will be ready for any cars and coffee, rallye, trip into the Alps… and so on.

Have a good Sunday everybody.

Seats are sold…. Thank you ESR!!