Thread: FS: 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe

FS: 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe

1967 Porsche 911S Coupe Aga Blue over Black. Car came from a private collection and was enjoyed by its former owners in New Hampshire and Florida.

Matching numbers
    VIN = 308366S
    Eng# = 962081
    Trans# = 105071

Recently the calipers were rebuilt by PMB and new rotors and pads installed. Carbs were rebuilt and new front trunk carpet by Autobahn installed. I've also just installed new Vredstein tires.

The car is located in Amelia Island FL and I'm happy to arrange an inspection at my home. $225,000 offers or trade considered.

note: Really cool Early S enamel grill badge comes with the car at full ask.

Ben
    pilot83 at outllook or 9O4 87 four for877
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by helosixx; 08-14-2023 at 06:44 AM.

Nice to see Mike's car. Was just talking about it to a friend. I remember it being in Klub Sport when he first bought it.
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Keith, did you ever get to see his other cars? I was in Monterey in 2011 when they were sold. Amazing collection for sure.

I did. His shop was just up the street from mine in Jupiter. Mike was a very nice guy and loved to talk. My favorite was that black 964 Carrera 4 Lightweight. I'm sorry that I didn't buy that when it was auctioned.
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Price adjusted. Thanks. $249,900 Selling to fund another purchase, time to find this one a forever home

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Price adjusted. Thanks. $225,000 Offers and trades considered.
    Last edited by helosixx; 08-14-2023 at 06:43 AM.