Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three things for sale...

Three things for sale...

First up is a nice 380 dished ebonite wheel with butterfly horn button. Part number suggests 914, but should work on 911 steering shafts up to 72-73.
    Ebonite surprisingly shows no cracks. Wrap it or drive it as is with proud patina. Missing horn cancel ring, but I may have an extra. $275 obo plus shipping
    Attached Images Attached Images
    registry# 1283

Three things...

Next item is the same ebonite wheel with instead, an original hockey puck with patina, very nice crest. Great looking combo $675 obo plus shipping
    registry# 1283

Three things...

We have an early three point Repa harness and receiver...webbing looks stout but would benefit from a soak. Receiver works great. $165 obo plus shipping.
    registry# 1283

Three things...

Finally a 901 shifter in good shape. Underside looks solid, steel plate not excessively worn. Includes shifter mechanism, rubber cuff and nice 5 speed shifter knob with unusually clear button. $225 obo plus shipping.
    registry# 1283

I'll Take/Purchase the 380mm Ebonite Wheel with Hockey Puck!

Hi Speedo!

I'll take/purchase the 380mm Ebonite Wheel with Hockey Puck!

I will install on my 1970 911.

See and respond to my PM send.

Best Regards,

Paul Rodelo

Updates

Wheel and puck are gone...well that's not true, the puck is gone and I'm going to recover the wheel and keep it as it is so nice.
    Belts are no longer available and I'm surprised nobody has snagged the 901/911 shifter! Very nice knob with clear un-cracked clear bezel. Always obo plus shipping.
    Last edited by speedo; 06-08-2023 at 05:31 AM.
    registry# 1283

901/911 shifter still available...
    registry# 1283

PM sent……….

Shifter bump.
    Surprised I still have this.
    While the shift knob is really nice (and original), if someone wants me to swap it out, I have some options...oem and aftermkt. : )
    registry# 1283

Bump for a nice shifter and knob.
    registry# 1283