Thread: 2002 z28

2002 z28

35th anniversary, sub 50K on the clock. SLP cold air and a Corsa cat back. Next step is to the dyno for a tune.

I love my 911S, low 12s in the quarter and 26 MPG with AC and a top end over 160 "ain't" bad.

P1230004.jpg
    72 911S Targa #0807 95+% German.

Paul Harrop 12.5% German.

Early S #2059

Under-rated cars. Just hard to find one that hasn't been mistreated and trashed. Looks like you did, though.
    - Arne
    Current - 2018 718 Cayman, Rhodium Silver, PDK

Sold - 1972 911T coupe, Silver Metallic; 1984 911 Carrera coupe, Chiffon white; 1973 914 2.0, Saturn Yellow; 1984 944, Silver Metallic

Hi Arne. Yea they are becoming more rare for sure. I was lucky. Bought this one with 23K on the clock long ago. Been oiling up the leather seats and cleaning.

Yea, the plastic, fantastic cheap GM interior kind of sucks, but it is what it is still intact. It has some nice new red and black Coco mats.

I bought a 2000 SS total that is stripped pretty much. But look on fleabay for an SS rear spoiler!!! Plus all the brakes, rear end, solid panhard bar, and control links.

Gears are 3.42 stock. Shifts into third at 110mph at this point. Thinking 4.10s? With the tall OD, it really should not hurt that much.

OH and I found a full set of 17x9 factory Super Sport rims also. Going from 16x8, that has to be in improvement. And a set of sticky tires.
    72 911S Targa #0807 95+% German.

Paul Harrop 12.5% German.

Early S #2059