Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celette 911 MZ and MUF jigs

Celette 911 MZ and MUF jigs

Celette reproduction jigs for 911. I'm moving soon and open to offers!

(2) sets of MZ style jigs. 1 set has the +/- 10mm scale on the sliding steering rack jigs and the other does not. Both sets are machined after welding and all hole and mounting locations are %100 exact to factory jigs. 4500 for the set without scales, 6
    5000 for the set with.
    (1) set of MUF jigs that bolt directly to the celette bench. This set includes the extra short wheel base rear shock and engine mount jigs and adapters to change the angle/location of the front shocks. 5500 for this set.
    20230407_174240.jpg20230407_173415.jpg20230407_173220.jpg20221122_165640.jpg
    I also have all of the fixtures to machine all the MZ style jigs after welding and a full set of jigs to fabricate the MUF style. The MUF jigs bott directly to a heavy cast iron fixture table and are welded in place after all the oieces are fabricated or machined. I am willing to sell the entire fixture/jig set up with 1 MZ and 1 MUF set to use as templates.
    Located in 18640 Pittston PA. I am willing to ship these under reasonable terms, but a prefer face to face deal with cash on the barrel head.

I'm open to offers

Hello Jamie.

I have some interest PM me and we can chat.

Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyitsderek View Post
    Hello Jamie.

I have some interest PM me and we can chat.

Louis.
    Message sent. Thanks!

FYI ; no affiliation, but I talked with the guy and saw the parts at Carlise swap meet ; great parts, great guy
    1970S Coupe, Blood orange #1436
    1965 Coupe, Dolphin gray #1506

R Gruppe #647 ; S Registry #1666

helo
    are jigs still available

Yes, they are still available.

I'm looking to sell these quickly, I'm moving and do not want to haul or store these. MZ sets are $3500 & $4000 and the MUF set $5000. Open to reasonable offers on all 3 sets

Do you happen to have the MZ towers that gets attached to the jigs?

No, just jigs.