Thread: FS: Porsche 911 Targa Dark Charcoal Carpet Kit

FS: Porsche 911 Targa Dark Charcoal Carpet Kit

This ad is for a new OEM style aftermarket charcoal (salt & pepper) Perlon felt carpet kit for a 1969 - 1973 Porsche 911 Targa although the kit may very well fit an another year model Targa as well since they are so similar but I don't have the specifications. Please do your homework to ensure it is correct for your needs.

This OEM style complete carpet Kit for a Targa was ordered from Pelican parts for a 1971 Porsche 911 Targa. The Pelican part number is APBZ-CKT69PF and shows to be for sale for $515.00 and is currently in stock. I haven't opened the box to count the pieces and to photograph the lot, I think there are 10 pieces to the kit but I am waiting on information to be exact.

The Pelican Parts part number for the kit is APBZ-CKT69PF

I am asking $500.00 for the kit plus $68.50 in postage and PayPal fees

Thanks in advance for your interest

Henry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still available

PM answered.

TIA for your interest

Henry