Thread: WERKS Reunions: 73/74 Ducktails

WERKS Reunions: 73/74 Ducktails

73/74 Ducktails are the featured cars for WERKS reunion Amelia Island and Monterey.

Registration opened on Wednesday the 20th for Amelia island. I have heard that registrations have been coming in at a fast pace and only 30 spots left. If you could pass the word along, I would appreciate it.

The WERKS team will do their best to accommodate any 73 / 74 duck tails

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

I just registered my ‘74 ducktail, thanks. I did not see a special class so I registered as P4 (1974-1988). Is that correct?

Perfect!! -

Amelia Island is sold out- if you want to register or hear of anyone wanting to show their 73/74 Duck. Have them reach out to Tom P and we will get them in. Happy New Year everyone

When I registered there was only one or two ducktail cars already registered. I hope the PCA does a better job of adding some cars to the class. Has anyone seen ANY marketing about ducktails being featured?

Posting Permissions