Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Webasto Heaters and Parts Collection

FS: Webasto Heaters and Parts Collection

SOLD
    FS: Webasto Heaters and Parts Collection
    Everything that is pictured is for sale as one group. Not Parting things out unless no one wants the lot.
    I collected these Webasto Heaters and parts to repair the 67S I restored. I don't remember the exact failure I had, but it took just a couple parts and some cleanup to get things back to working condition. These are all the spares I collected back in 2006 to 2008. I will say everything is good for parts or reference. The heaters themselves may be rebuildable and put back into service after overhaul and testing.
    Lots of hard-to-find great parts here. Including wiring harness, cockpit switch, grommets and an original exhaust pipe.
    The Heaters are PN: P1018 SN: 005042 and SN: 003804.
    I will post data plate photos in a reply to this thread.
    Asking $1000 with free shipping to the con US.
    Please feel free to reach out if you need any further photos or details.
    Regards,
    Steve
    847-514-3762

IMG_0855.jpg
    Last edited by J the M; 04-15-2024 at 07:03 AM.

I’ve always found it interesting that the Webasto serial numbers are listed on the associated Kardex. GLWS
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Peter,
    I would agree that the KARDEX info seems so detailed in this area. When I was in restoration, our thought was if for some reason the tin was rotted or damaged, that as long as we had the PN SN Tag we could transfer it, since it’s just riveted. These heaters do seem really robust compared to today’s combustion heaters, so if maintained and used, I would imagine would last a lifetime. Amazing little heater when temps go down outside.
    Steve

Do you have a silencer/muffler?
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Techweenie,
    I do not have any silencer/muffler. Nothing is pictured.
    Only exhaust part in the group is an original used tail pipe.
    I remember that I had to manufacture one by hand. Made two sides and welded together to gain the stock look and performance.
    Had to make a few before I was satisfied with the end result.
    Sierra Madre sells the entire exhaust for a $1000 I think. I could be wrong.
    Regards,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence Gris View Post
    Do you have a silencer/muffler?
    nice parts collection....

the silencer the usual suspects(minus AASE) sell can be purcased directly from the austrian based manufacturer...just saying
    https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...273#post853273

As requested, the included Heater Switch information.

PN: 901.613.625.30
    Switch has 3 positions: Pushed In, Mid Position, and Pulled Out.
    When the switch is in the Pulled-Out position, the knob can be rotated slightly CW to Lock it Full Out and make a switch.
    The Knob has a Red Lamp in the Center.
    The Dash Bezel is Black Plastic.
    Harness Connections as Pictured.

IMG_0922.jpgIMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0927.jpg
    Steve Janninck
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    847-514-3762

Price lowered to $1100.
    Steve
    Steve Janninck
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    847-514-3762