Thread: FS: @BaT - Pair of Recaro Rallye I Seats for Porsche 911

FS: @BaT - Pair of Recaro Rallye I Seats for Porsche 911

Hi all,

I see two rallye seats in auction. I am not the seller. They look nice especially because of a beautiful car behind it. In my knowledge these seats are not 67-73 period but later G modell style rallye seats. I don’t want to spoil the auction but I surely don’t hope one of our early S members is bidding on them without knowing… I hope some recaro experts are willing to have a look at the set.

Can somebody add the link to this auction? I am growing too old to understand how that works.

Have a good week!

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Thank you Peter,

Yes those are the seats I am talking about. If they really are the later model seats I would presume 4000$ is a normal bid but I suspect the bidding will go much higher.

PS I made a mistake with the Title: it’s Rallye in stead of Raalte.. I apologize I tried to change it but I did not succeed.

All set. Should be interesting.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

The seats sold for 10000$….. I would say a fairly steep price for late (74-76) model seats?

The Rallye I seat offered for sale on this registry by GJGVC is much much prettier and more period correct in my opinion.