Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Ignition Switch for a 1969 911

Quote Originally Posted by 66S View Post
    You could have been more specific. I have non locking also, if I can find it.
    You could have read the post and/or looked up the part.
    You could have anticipated that I was likely referring to a US model since we are in the US or maybe like I didn’t know that the Euro 69’s had a steering lock, you didn't know that the US cars didn't have one.
    Seems like a poor response on your part to me but maybe something i misunderstood your intent.
    I don’t come around here much because i have met too many like you here when i have. Sad because there are a lot of good guys too and this is a great source and resource.

- Stophos
    Last edited by Chrisg911s; 02-25-2024 at 06:16 PM.

1969 Crystal Blue 911S
    1969 Coffee Brown 911T
    1988 Guards Red 930
    1973 Ravenna Green 914 2.0L
    and 11 others sold or in the wings.....

Down boy, maybe this one fits the bill but maybe not because it doesn’t have a starter lockout, looks kinda new. I took the time to search for these but I didn’t consult the parts manual, so sorry. Because you didn’t buy Bobs non locking switch I assumed you needed a locking one. My mistake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 66S; 02-26-2024 at 06:08 AM.

Having actually read your last post I’m assuming you don’t want to deal with my ilk. I can accept that. Thanks a million and good luck in your search. There are plenty of these on eBay without key, I’m partial to original keys myself. I’ve been involved in Porsche parts since the 70s and I can think of maybe three people who I couldn’t make happy, you are in a very exclusive group.
    Last edited by 66S; 02-26-2024 at 06:21 AM.