Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prosystem RSR brakes user feedback?

Prosystem RSR brakes user feedback?

Has anyone used the ProSystem brakes on their 911? Would love to get a real world/owners review on the product.

https://prosystembrakes.com/product/...s/rsr-caliper/

It's my understanding that this is the company that made the RSR brakes for Zuffenhaus. I spoke with the owner in January about buying a set and he was very helpful. ProSystem seems to have vast experience with brake calipers for many racing applications. When the money eventually comes available I will buy these for sure. I did consider the Elephant Racing set up but these look more authentic in my opinion.

I’ve got the zuffenhaus built brakes in blucille. They are fantastic. Easy fitment even under 15” wheels. All the benefits of 930 brakes. Feels like unlimited braking power. And they are awesome looking. Can’t go wrong.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Yes unfortunately it looks like the Zuffenhaus ones are no longer being made but I will need to give these guys a call if it is infact the company that used to make them!

How much are they?

Another option - very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cabell View Post
    How much are they?
    Hi Rick, I was quoted $11k but they were warning that a price increase was coming. I can't recall if that was with rotors. Bang for the buck goes to Elephant Racing hands down though.

Just took a quick look at the elephant package, close to half price. I didn’t read the details, do they fit inside 15” wheels.

having recently gone down this rabbit hole (second time)....I decided against the Elephant solution....nothing personal. I found you could buy the real-deal 930 calipers from various vendors....I chose Delaware porsche parts, just over $1000 per corner. I did a lot of talking to people, shopping around, I was all-in at $6k with turbo m/c, machine work to the rear calipers, porterfield pads and rotors, 2-piece up front.

Very pleased with my solution. $11k is nuts, unless you really must have the RSR look.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cabell View Post
    Just took a quick look at the elephant package, close to half price. I didn’t read the details, do they fit inside 15” wheels.
    Yes. they are the most bolt-on of all the options.