I'm a new member. Just bought a project '73 911T Targa. Also working on a project '67 912 Targa. Own a finished, recently restored '62 356B Cabriolet. I'm not only a member of the 356Registry, but also the 356 Club of Southern California. I enjoy the symmetry and distinction between the two organizations. They are NOT in competition with each other. I'm also a member of the 912Registry, which used to have a West Coast Rendezvous (as well as an East Coast version). However, as I understand it, due to the death of a key player (as well as COVID), they haven't recently published any magazines, or sponsored any rendezvouses (is that the plural of rendezvous?!?!).

I'm investigating the possibility of starting a 911 & 912 Club of Southern California. However, I first want to gauge the interest. It would be for 911s through '73, as well as all 912s, including '76 912E's.

You wouldn't need to live in Southern California to join the group. Nor would you actually be required to own either a 911 or 912.

Any thoughts?