Thread: Free: 5 Vredestein tires

Free: 5 Vredestein tires

Planning on purchasing a set of Pirelli CN 36 tires.

The tires I have on right now are a set of 5 Vredestein sprint classics 185/70 HR 15 89H tires with approximately 9k miles of use and are 10 years old. Car has always been garaged. They do not show any signs of damage or cracking. They look new. The spare looks like it has never been used. The tires will probably end up at Wheel Enhancement headquarters near LAX for a short period of time for pick up.

Hector

Hector,

You've only posed 5 times, you need 10 posts to send and receive PM's

Without PM's you need to be willing to post personal contact info for both you and interested people...

Without knowing who has responded first to this can possibly lead to chaos and I'll will ...

Just say'n
    cm
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Miller View Post
    Hector,

You've only posed 5 times, you need 10 posts to send and receive PM's

Without PM's you need to be willing to post personal contact info for both you and interested people...

Without knowing who has responded first to this can possibly lead to chaos and I'll will ...

Just say'n
    cm
    Thank you Chuck,

Still learning.

Guzto,
    I would be interested in the free tires,
    I could have my brother get them, he is in pasadena.
    You should be able to write me, when you have two more messages.
    Scott

Current long term ownership: 63 Cab, 71 911, 74 914

Quote Originally Posted by Scott A View Post
    Guzto,
    I would be interested in the free tires,
    I could have my brother get them, he is in pasadena.
    You should be able to write me, when you have two more messages.
    Scott
    Ok Scott,

looking like the wheels will be available the last week of this month. One more message and I should have 10 posts.

Hector