Thread: 019 Carrera RS MFI pump replica S TB and stacks

019 Carrera RS MFI pump replica S TB and stacks

This is a from what I can tell originally 014 2.4E pump built into an RS replica. It has the RS #60 space cam, and deleted cold start enrichener, replaced with an adjustable plate. I do not know what other mods have been done. It looks in good shape inside, but I would recommend a reseal is in order due to unknown history. Someone restamped both the top ID plate, now says 019 but if you look really closely I feel like there’s a 4 underneath. The governor end plate also, to me appears to be restamped to reflect numbers correct for an 019 pump. $2850

Set of 2.2S mag stacks in nice condition minus the holes drilled at an angle which was for a homebrew cold start injection I believe. The only other thing not stock on these is the top last half inch of the throats were bored to about 46mm. The rest of each bore is untouched and is 38mm at the bottom. A little corrosion pitting on the top flat surface on one, but not bad. There is a small crack in the throttle crossbar bearing area on one, but doesn’t look critical structurally. I have a set of 46mm velocity stacks which could be available for extra. $450

Set of 2.4S throttle bodies, one has two broken off flanges and the third flange is cracked at the stud hole. That TB also has been bored slightly at the top and bottom to roughly 39mm. The second TB is in good shape but stock 38mm top and almost 39mm bottom. Mounting flange good on that one. I have a junk 2.2E TB that could go with these to cut the flange sections off if someone wants to try and have them mag welded. $250/pair.
    Prices plus shipping and fees if applicable.

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

Serial 321….. suggests it was Jan 73 pump before it was modified

Thank you for the info. The tag does appear original, but the “9” has clearly been restamped, and the “V” after it I’m not sure what that is, and the “28” down at the bottom left, no idea what that denotes if anything.
    I visually confirmed the #60 space cam is installed.

I'll take the RS MFI pump , sending PM .

RS pump is sold, new prices for stacks and TB
    Stacks $350 TB’s $200