Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: solid chain tensioners or Pressure fed??

t150r
    Heirplane, You should show some respect for me son, if that donkey hadn't beat me up the stairs, I could be your daddy.

mwalker09
    Damn Roland, your a encyclopedia of chain tensioner info...thanks

pwd72s

I smell one rat posing as two...or more

t150r....tabs52. Amazing how the BS reads the same, isn't it?

heirplane

Solid chain tensioners or pressure fed?

One would think that a person who was accepted to MIT would know that respect is earned. So far, any evidence produced by you to support a position of respect has been woefully inadequate.
    It would you who initiated the comments directed at you by your grossly inappropriate remarks directed at the members of this site, generally.
    Apparently, your knowledge base is limited to bus scheduling given your notions regarding interspecies reproduction.

911SRegistry

Re: Solid chain tensioners or pressure fed?

Uhh, I guess the above has something to do with chain tensioners.

BTW, if anybody wants to try some mechanical tensioners, I have a pair for $20.

Sherwood

Roland Kunz

Re: Solid chain tensioners or pressure fed?

Hello

I was just searching what is on the net, so I don´t have to write all over.

My friend was at the MIT at Boston. He lives in Houston wich has a modern Bus system. But I think he had nothing to do with that ( Wouln´t surprise me on the other side ).
    But one from his collegue became a high number in DOT witch helped him to import some real interessting cars to the staates.

He modified them to US standards and used the MIT to caculate and aprove the door reinforcements and other stuff.

The last time we met he runed John Brown engenieering in Tokio and suroundings ( Asia, Philipines & Australis ).

Geting a job is quite easy for him, if something does interfer his control they have to find an other expert. Well I wish I had the same references ....... and he never uses them to direct. They just give confidence.

I´m just a simple worker and only my work can prove my competence and abiltis.

Grüsse

pwd72s

Just a simple worker?????

Roland, I've read your input on this and other boards. If you are a "simple" worker, the Wright brothers were bicycle repairmen....IMHO. Keep up the excellent input, and thanks! Paul

Smadman
    My $0.02...

Roland, please keep posting. Your information is facinating for those of us just familiarising ourselves with the intracacies of the flat 6.

Given the earlier snipe (and lack of proper retaction) it is quite clear to those who enjoy taking their own time to help others on this board that you must be trying to compensate for something.

You wrote a paper...oooooo. Now that we have established that, perhaps you would take the time to notice that there are a large number of people with a wide variety of backgrounds, educations, and most importantly experiences (especially with 911's) who collectively hold a treasure-trove of information. I'm sure your knowledge of urban transportation systems has no equal, however, I don't see how that has any bearing or relevance to chain tensioners for antique Porsches.

Regards ;

Mark ****inson (an iron ringer)
    Calgary, Alberta

911SRegistry

Tensioners

Smadman,
    I assume your comments wrere directed to T150R and not to someone else.

Roland. I enjoy your comments and opinions. Most of us here to learn and share experiences. Unfortunately, not all of us are.

Early 911S Registry web

Smadman
    Yes, sorry...that wasn't clear. My observations were quite definitely directed towards t150r.

Appologies to all others.

It is interesting that t150r will not place his/her name beside his/her comments. Somehow that lack of responsibility lends itself towards a lack of credibility. I wonder who the first person to sign that 'paper' was?

Mark ****inson