Looking for a 911'S' in the UK and came across the following two examples :

£14,000
Imported from the United States (last bill from Witchita KS) in May 1999 this 911 'S' Coupe is finished in Black with a new Black leather interior. A new 2.2 Engine was fitted in the US in 1986 and has since covered only 50,000 miles. It has triple 'Weber' carburettors and has been converted for 'unleaded' petrol.
Full documentation and £30,000 of receipts (also have original manuals and unused original tool kit), this car is completely rust-free with a clean frame and has never been welded or altered!
The car is garaged in London and has only been lightly used however it is ready to be driven - it looks stunning and sounds fantastic!
Chassis - 9110301245
Engine - 631599

£15,000
911 S 2.4 Coupe
1973 LHD, Blood orange/ black trim, drives exceptionally well and in very good order throughout.

Help? As far as I can see, the first one has the chassis from the C programme model and the engine from the D - meaning the underbody was never zinc plated - is that a problem? Do all S's have recaro seats? What should I be looking out for generally/specially? Any advice would be greatly received. Yours sincerely Phil Johnson (Norwich, UK).
By the way £14 and £15,000 are top end when it comes to price, T and E's and going for around £10, as are a couple of 68 SWB S's (european car - so I'm worried about rust). The cheaper one is a private sale, with the other being trade. Do these look expensive??